Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Interview On Me ✌

Hi.

This is a interview about me so if you want to get to know what I'm

interested in and you want to get to know who I am a bit more, keep reading.



Some people only see me during the six hours we spend at school.

So here is what I get up to out of school and some of my hobbies.



SURFING: Surfing is one of my main interests, I'll go

surfing with friends, family, sometimes even Family and Friends. I have been surfing for

about four to five ish years I first started when I was around eight or nine and now have a few boards

of my own. The places I usually go to surf are out at Northerns, hicks bay, onepoto and makorori. The place I learned to surf was Te Araroa, just around the corner from onepoto.

                                                                                                                     


BMX and MOTOR X:  bmx and motor x is another thing, for bmx I have only ever entered once and only

ever raced about five times and came 2nd in every one. My friend invited me and I wanted to give it a go. for motor x I have always loved racing my bikes down the beach which is what got me into wanting to start racing. So after all this I have really been interested in signing up. Sometimes I go down to the bmx track and the beach to race my siblings and friends which is fun.



SKATING: I have always loved the idea of skating because it's similar to surfing. I have three skateboards, two ramps, a big concrete area and want to start building a graffitied half pipe. I got my first skateboard when I was probably six and have skated ever since. I taught myself how to skate by using the hallway and the door frames when I was six and a half. Now I can skate without using walls or door frames and am on the way to learning new tricks.



ANIMALS: I love all animals, domestic, wild and sea based. My favourite wild animals are tigers, monkeys, meerkats and tasmanian devils. My favourite domestic animals are dogs, cats, horses and rabbits. My favorite sea animals are orca whales, turtles, otters and seals. At home I have one dog, one cat, four fish and six chickens. In the future my dad wants to get another cat and a friend for my my dog Boi we were thinking of getting a dog friend for him when we realized we could get him a kunekune pig friend for him and train it as a dog so we can take it for walks just like the dog, but that still has to be decided. ; ) 



WRITING: I have a wired interest in writing and love to write stories about something that has happened in my life before or stories that I have made up. I love writing about my animals and their personality that they show or about a random animal's history and how they like it.



FRIENDS: Hanging with friends is one of my most favorite things to do whether its at school or during the weekend. Me and a few of my friends from Napier love to hang out and go surfing together whenever we see each other, one of our absolute favorite places to hang and go surfing is my bach at Onepoto

"hicks bay" we all love it thire and all have a saying we say when we are their   


"HICKS BAY ALL DAY" 


THE TRIBE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.